Sally Eaves is a thought leader in emergent technology.
She is the Chief Technology Officer at MindFit and Chief Innovation Officer at Intrapreneur International. She is also a member of the Strategic Management Board for TeamBlockchain and undertakes bespoke consultancy projects.
Sally has previously worked at Orange Business Services, Everything Everywhere and T-Systems, where she acquired great leadership experience. She has also taught and conducted research at Aston Business School and Oxford University.
Sally is a judge and project mentor for the Education Awards 2017 and a technology ambassador and mentor working with a number of professional bodies and organisations globally. In addition, she is:
- the Co-founder of the Women’s Empowerment Festival
- Director of Education at the Global Young Asian Entrepreneurs Network
- the UK Lead for the Circle of Young Intrapreneurs
- a charity trustee with Challenge Cancer through Adventure
- and a member of the strategic board for the community interest company, Seek for Change.
As a member of Tech London Advocates and the Diversity Board for Silicon Canal, Sally strives to help technology startups find new talent and investment, achieve high growth and enhance inclusion in the sector.
Sally is working with Oxford University in relation to advancing chief information officer (CIO) leadership to address prominent strategic IT and digital challenges. She is also launching new initiatives and events to support intrapreneurs, entrepreneurs, young global leaders and women in tech.