Lisa Wickham is an award-winning media producer, director and television personality. She has an MBA with distinction and is the:
- Founder of Imagine Media International Limited – a multi-media production, event management and public relations (PR) enterprise based in Trinidad and Tobago
- Founder and Publisher of E-Zone the Mag! magazine, which is based on a show she co-presented
- Founder of the Caribbean Film and Media Academy
- Co-founder of the health and fitness system Sokafit
- and author of the book On A positive note: Words of inspiration.
Lisa has mentored hundreds of young people – including Queen’s Young Leader and Chevening Scholar, Teocah Dove – in:
- life skills
- public speaking
- film and television
- and good citizenship.
In 2015, Wickham copped the Ernst & Young Winning Women Award in Trinidad and Tobago. She was also one of three finalists in the Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award, in the "Emerging" category.
In 2016, Wickham was awarded the Business Pioneer Award by the Association of Female Executives of Trinidad and Tobago.
Wickham has filmed in several countries across Africa, Europe, North America and the Caribbean.