Ashfaq Zaman is a certified public accountant by profession and a partner of the renowned international consultancy, Santa Fe Associates, USA, which has 180 offices worldwide.
Ashfaq studied Leadership and Entrepreneurship on a post-graduate programme at the University of Cambridge. He has been a mentor for business leadership and entrepreneurship for emerging talent ever since.
More recently, he has acquired key management skills through the Lean Six Sigma programme at the University of Oxford.
As an entrepreneur he has established several different businesses including:
- Leadership Excellence And Development (LEAD) – a leadership training organisation
- the Dhaka Institute of Fashion Technology, which is more famously known as DIFT University College
- and in California, USA, the accountancy firm, Mak & Co.
He is a business consultant of the new era with expertise in:
- business management
- social project implementation
- sustainability analysis
- and innovative concepts tailored for successful ventures.
Ashfaq loves to share his expertise and experience to inspire promising youths and engage them actively in society as social entrepreneurs and activists.