Throughout a 15 years of her professional career and years of volunteering, Alix Masson has acquired extensive knowledge of:
- youth participation and leadership
- partnership development and advocacy
- strategy and organisational development skills
- and coaching competencies.
She has worked with and led international teams, has experienced multicultural environments and contexts and is flexible and adaptable.
Alix started as a journalist, is an EU Affairs specialist, a skilled advocacy and campaign professional, a certified coach and an experienced resources mobilisation specialist.
She has strong knowledge of the global institutional landscape and runs workshops and trainings on these.
Alix has worked for different international non-governmental organisations (NGOs) such as:
- the World Organisation of the Scout Movement
- the European Youth Forum
- Voluntary Services Overseas (VSO) International
- and United Nations Environment.
She now works as an independent consultant providing skills, technical and strategic support to different organisations in East Africa and globally.
Alix is French, lives in Kenya and is an experienced traveller.