Wasiu Saka is a lecturer and consultant on marketing and management and a widely published researcher and writer on marketing and business strategy.
Over many years he has worked for many educational institutions in Nigeria, including:
- the First Solution Professional Institute
- Student Pye
- the Onward Professional Training Institute
- and the Centre for Professional Training Institute.
Wasiu studied Geology at the Polytechnic of Ibadan. He also holds qualifications from:
- the National Institute of Marketing Nigeria
- the Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK
- the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- and the Institute of Credit Managment.
He is a member of:
- the Chartered Management Institute Association, UK, of which he is a member
- the Institute of Export UK
- and the Information Systems Audit and Control Association, USA.
In addition, Wasiu has experience as a sales manager for Empror Bare Oil Nigeria and Oruche Stores.