Dr Julia Milner is a Professor in Leadership and has worked with more than ten universities around the globe and received several teaching awards. She is also a highly accomplished consultant and a business coach working with executives in the area of leadership development.
Julia has published academic and professional articles and five books. Her latest book, Coaching: How to Lead, explains in a practical way how managers can use coaching as part of their leadership style.
She is involved in several research projects in the area of leadership, workplace cultures and cross-cultural coaching.
She designs and facilitates leadership programmes that focus on creating high-performing individuals, teams and organisational cultures.
Julia has worked or studied in Germany, France, North America, Spain, Belgium, Finland, China, France, Great Britain and Australia. She received a German Coaching Award for her industry work. Her qualifications include:
- PhD in Communications
- masters in Business, Communication, Law
- masters in Business Coaching and Change Management
- masters in Professional Education and Training
- bachelors equivalent Business, Communication, Law
- graduate certificate in Coaching and Facilitation
- graduate certificate in Higher Education.