Ryan Hoppie is passionate about “helping our generation and the next, come alive to achieve their full potential.”
He is a Global Shaper, Youth Development Consultant and Ambassador of One Young World in Guyana.
Ryan is also the Founder of Come Alive Network, a non-profit organisation established to actively support youth and community development to effectively contribute to genuine and progressive community and global development.
Through Come Alive Network, Ryan’s goal is to:
- develop leadership and community building skills in youth
- create an atmosphere of global interaction for youth and community leaders to network on international causes
- foster appreciation, understanding and love for humanity through volunteerism
- cultivate abilities in youth so that they can effectively communicate their messages of hope, peace and love
- establish a foundational framework for youth development and preparing youth to be advocates on issues that affect them.
Ryan served as a Workforce Development (WFD) Contractor for USAID's Community, Family and Youth Resilience Program in Guyana, as part of a three-country initiative to reduce crime and violence among youth populations.