Will Day is a Fellow of the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL).
He is also:
- Chairman of Water and Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP), a non-profit company bringing together private sector and non-governmental organisations (NGO) to help deliver WatSan services to low income communities in the developing world
- a member of the Council of Ambassadors of World Wide Fund for nature (WWF) UK
- a board member of Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Lead a Danish impact investment consultancy
- Chairman of On Purpose, an NGO developing leaders for social enterprise
- a member of the Proctor and Gamble (P&G) Sustainability Advisory Board
- and a Sustainability Advisor to Price Waterhouse Coopers (PwC) UK
Will has over 25 years experience working with NGOs including Save the Children and Oxfam. He was Chief Executive of CARE International UK, involved in setting up Comic Relief, and – as its first Grants Director – set up its grants programme for Africa.
As a faculty member of the Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL), Will has focused on the identification, analysis and communication of global mega trends and their potential social and economic impacts to senior business and government clients.
He spoke to Queen’s Young Leaders at the 2015 and 2016 June residentials and is returning this year.